Marketers interested in serving SCG customers must complete the following steps.
- If you have not registered with the Department of Revenue Services (DRS) you may do so by visiting DPUC.state.ct.us.
- If you have not registered with the Department of Public Utility Control (DPUC) you may do so by completing the Natural Gas Seller Registration request.
- If you have registered with the DPUC and are unsure of your Natural Gas Seller Registration number then visit DPUC Registered Marketer List.
- Complete a Transportation Receipt Service Operator Agreement.
- Print on your company letterhead and sign a Supplier Affidavit.
- Complete a SCG Operator Credit Application.
- Complete a Security Administration Form to enable an individual within your organization to administer web access rights for nominations, imbalance trading and/or viewing customer usage
SCG requires customers who are eligible for Firm Transportation Service to:
- Meet the facility requirements of the service they are electing
- Submit a Transportation Election Agreement.