Converting to natural gas is made easy on your wallet with an array of financing options.
Loans with interest rates ranging from 4.49-6.99% for a range of home energy efficiency improvements. Find out more at Energizect.com/smarte.
Financing at a 0.99% interest rate, up to $15,000, is available for qualified homeowners for the purchase and installation of eligible energy saving heating equipment. Find out more at ctheatloan.com.
Consider a Home Equity Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit
If you have equity in your home; consider a home equity loan or line of credit. These may be affordable, low-interest financing options. Check with your mortgage lender or bank for details about their programs and requirements.
Work with a Local Lender
Local banks or credit unions may have their own unique programs. Inquire with your bank about financing offers for heating system or energy-efficiency upgrades.
You may find that an equipment rental program is a good choice for your home and lifestyle. You can rent a furnace or boiler with no money down - only pay a monthly rental fee. The rental includes annual equipment maintenance and no charge repair or replacement services. Rental terms range between 5-12 years.
Try our Energy Calculator to estimate your monthly payment.
Rebates are also available for many equipment options.
- Shouldn’t I consider equipment efficiency and not just price over the longer term?
- What about the weather and the “weather normalization fee”?
- What else should I know about converting to natural gas?
- With oil price fluctuations recently, how much will I really save when converting to natural gas?
- How would storms such as Sandy that cut electricity to millions in the Northeast affect me as a natural gas customer?